MTBMA offers many opportunities and platforms for our members to get involved and make their voices be heard. Represent your company by engaging with the association and industry leaders to promote a better transportation construction industry.
We have a variety of pro-active committees for members to participate in depending on their areas of passion, skills, and interest.
MTBMA strives to give you a good business environment by:
- Advocating for adequate funding for Maryland’s transportation needs
- Fostering partnerships between government agencies and officials, both state and federal, and MTBMA members
- Representing its members to help Maryland build, upgrade, and maintain a world-class transportation system
- Providing members with relevant and timely information affecting the industry
- Fostering goodwill within the industry and between the industry’s significance to the economy
- Promoting quality and safety in the design and construction of transportation system facilities
- Producing and delivering services and activities to benefit the industry
- Working to resolve state and local environmental and local planning and zoning process affecting the industry
- Promoting proactive community relations and developing programs for the members to use to create a positive image of the industry
- Conducting operations and safety seminars in cooperation with MSHA
- Providing an awards program for site beautification programs
- Promoting models for good neighbor programs
- Developing models for educating and training the 21st-century industry workforce
An individual, firm, or corporate of approved standing and responsibility engaged in the manufacture and/or sale of construction supplies or services and engineering and highway construction design firms.Join as Associate
General construction contractors and subcontractors active in transportation contracting for the construction, upgrade, repair, or maintenance of public roads & highways.Join as Contractor
An aggregate company that produces ready mix concrete, asphalt, stone, and other materials used in transportation construction applications.