MTBMA is THE VOICE of the transportation, construction, and materials industries in Maryland.
- To project a positive image of the transportation construction and materials industries.
- To conduct all business in compliance with anti-trust laws.
- To identify, address, and resolve issues affecting contractors and aggregate producers.
- Advocate for funding to meet Maryland’s transportation needs.
- Support sound environmental practices.
- Provide members with relevant, timely, and accurate information to serve a well-informed membership.
- Foster positive partnerships with government agencies and officials, consulting engineers, and other industry groups.
- Serve as a forum for networking, continuous improvement, and innovation in our industries.
- Promote safety in our industry, including a safe environment for our workforce and the traveling public.
- Maintain high-quality standards for our products and projects.
- Support reasonable regulation and governance of our industries.