MTBMA promotes continuous improvement by organizing informative meetings, networking and social events to increase industry contacts. Examples are listed below:
- Transportation Multi-Modal Meeting
- Legislative Breakfast Meeting
- Construction and Engineering Career Day
- Spring/Fall Clay Shoots
- Fall Golf Outing
- Breakfast with SHA Administrator
- Annual Membership Meeting & Awards Dinner
- Membership Networking Socials
- Annual Safety Awards Banquet
- Maryland Quality Initiative Conference (MdQI)
- Construction & Materials Conference
- Quarterly SHA/MTBMA Leadership Meetings
(From ARTBA) Contractor Leaders and Affiliates: As indicated in our Newsline story from late last week, ARTBA has developed a user-friendly "plain English" publication to help contractors comply with the new OSHA silica standard. Please note, as the story...
MTBMA Member, Chesapeake Region Safety Council, will be holding their 28th Annual Conference on October 11, 2017 in Laurel, MD. Click here to view their 2017 Conference Website for full information. 2017 Registration Form 2017 Sponsorship Form 2017 Vendor...
Department of Labor, Licensing and Regulation Division of Labor and Industry 1100 N. Eutaw Street, Suite 600 Baltimore, Maryland 21201 October 2017 Workshops November 2017 Workshops ...
Click Here to Print Survey Click Here to Print...
Click the below link for the full tour schedule:...