MTBMA promotes continuous improvement by organizing informative meetings, networking and social events to increase industry contacts. Examples are listed below:
- Transportation Multi-Modal Meeting
- Legislative Breakfast Meeting
- Construction and Engineering Career Day
- Spring/Fall Clay Shoots
- Fall Golf Outing
- Breakfast with SHA Administrator
- Annual Membership Meeting & Awards Dinner
- Membership Networking Socials
- Annual Safety Awards Banquet
- Maryland Quality Initiative Conference (MdQI)
- Construction & Materials Conference
- Quarterly SHA/MTBMA Leadership Meetings
Baltimore Veterans Job Fair Thursday, June 1, 2017 11:00AM - 3:00PM M&T Bank Stadium Register now! Wouldn’t you rather invest your time in recruiting activities that provide results? I invite you to register for our job fair to meet high-quality veteran talent....
Click the below image to be taken to the interactive...
The Maryland Department of Transportation's State Highway Administration has scheduled an industry informational meeting on our next Construction Management at Risk (CMAR) contract on MD 5 in St. Mary's County. This meeting will be held on Wednesday, February 22, 2017...
Plan Saves Contractors $800,000 Per Year; Eliminates Antiquated Paper System and Saves Time, Fuel and Paper HANOVER, MD – The Hogan Administration today announced that the Maryland Department of Transportation (MDOT) will use an electronic system for contractors to...
December 6 is National Miners Day, a day designated by Congress to honor the contributions and sacrifices of the miners who have helped make America strong. SME will honor this day with a Thank You to all SME members working in the mining industry, as we take a moment...