MTBMA promotes continuous improvement by organizing informative meetings, networking and social events to increase industry contacts. Examples are listed below:
- Transportation Multi-Modal Meeting
- Legislative Breakfast Meeting
- Construction and Engineering Career Day
- Spring/Fall Clay Shoots
- Fall Golf Outing
- Breakfast with SHA Administrator
- Annual Membership Meeting & Awards Dinner
- Membership Networking Socials
- Annual Safety Awards Banquet
- Maryland Quality Initiative Conference (MdQI)
- Construction & Materials Conference
- Quarterly SHA/MTBMA Leadership Meetings
Deadline Extended for Submissions to NSSGA’s Safety Excellence and Christie Awards Competition Are Open
NSSGA’s awards and honors website is accepting submissions and nominations until June 22. Each year, NSSGA presents the Safety Excellence award to facilities that have gone the longest period without a reportable injury, as well as determination of the...
Opportunities exist for small, minority, and women owned businesses to meet minority participation goals on government and private sector contracts. Find out if certification as a Minority Business Enterprise (MBE), Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (DBE), Airport...
Click here for the Diesel Fuel Price Adjustment for May 2017
Click here for the Asphalt Price Adjustment for June 2017
What: The 2017 Back2Business Procurement Fair When: Tuesday, June 20, 2017 | 8:00 am - 3:00 pm Where: The Walter E. Washington Convention Center in D.C. Registration: https://www.wmata.com/about/business/procurement/procurement-fair.cfm or email MetroMKTG@wmata.com....