IMPORTANT NOTICE: Online yellow card certification & recertification are currently unavailable at this time. The training modules can still be viewed here. Please email email@example.com on how to complete this course until online training is back up.
The Basic Erosion and Sediment (ESC) Course (Yellow Card) is mandatory for contractor superintendents and ESC managers and is highly recommended for contractor project managers. This class covers the Basic Science of Erosion and Sediment Control, Installing and Maintaining E & S controls, Using the E & S Quality Assurance checklist to monitor compliance, and the Design Modification Process.
Important Notable Information
- Successful completion requires an 80% or higher on the exam.
- SHA yellow cards will be mailed to the address used at registration within 7 business days of successful completion of the exam.
- Certification is valid for 3 years.
- Each registration allows 2 attempts to pass the exam.
- You will receive an email with instructions, a link to the tutorials, a link to the exam and a personal login ID number
$70.00 (MTBMA Members)
$35.00 (Government Employees)
Questions pertaining to the SHA Yellow Card may be directed to
Amanda Dixon at (410) 760-9505.