If Anne Arundel County Public Schools are closed, TTCTM classes will be cancelled and rescheduled. An email will be sent out notifying all registrants of the new date. If Anne Arundel County Public Schools have a 2 hour delay, classes will still take place, as scheduled. Please check
www.aacps.org for the latest updates on school closings.
Offsite Classes By Request
- Minimum requirement of 20 people.
- Price is $65 per person.
- Course manuals provided.
- Class is from 8:00 am – 4:00 pm at your location.
- Breakfast and lunch will NOT be provided by the instructor or MTBMA.
- Company will need to provide instructor with AV equipment.
- Company will be invoiced after the class is held.
Please contact Amanda Dixon at
(410) 760-9505 to schedule a class at your facility.
Class Time & Location:
7:30 am – 4:00 pm
SHA Office of Traffic and Safety
7491 Connelley Drive
Hanover, MD 21076
*Please verify the address on your registration receipt you receive by email.
- One-day, eight-hour training course
- Provides Temporary Traffic Control (TTC) training for work zones
- Designed for field supervisors and crew leaders
- Course manual with instructional material is provided
- Fundamentals of Temporary Traffic Control (TTC) and SHA’s TTC Standards and Specifications
- SHA’s TTC Typical Applications
- Small group problem solving exercises
- Written examination at the end of the course
- $25.00 (Government employees)
- $90.00 (MTBMA Members)
- $110.00 (Non-Members)
*Payment is due at the time of registration. NO refunds or credits once the class has taken place. We must be notified 24 hours in advance in order to be refunded or rescheduled.
- Successful completion requires a 70% score on written examination
- Individuals who receive a grade of 66% or 68% are eligible for one free retest.
- Individuals who receive a grade lower than a 66% must retake the entire class.
- Exam results will be available online within 10 business days from the date of the training course.
- Click here for exam results.
- Certificate cards and any other correspondence will be mailed to the address entered at the time of registration.
- Certification is valid for 4 years from date of successful course completion.