September 28, 2017 8:00am – 4:00pm @ Hilton Baltimore, BWI Airport, 1739 Nursery Road, Linthicum, MD
September 29, 2017 8:00am – 4:00pm @ Courtyard Rockville, 2500 Research Blvd., Rockville, MD
Instructor: Anwar Hafeez is a nationally recognized and respected Civil Engineer and construction
industry consultant who has personally supervised over $1.4 billion in major construction projects. Mr. Hafeez has also successfully negotiated and settled over $350 million in construction claims and change orders for SDC clients nationwide. His most notable projects include the San Diego Convention Center, Los
Angeles Central Library, Los Angeles International Airport Expansion and Washington DC Subway
System. To learn more about Mr. Hafeez please visit sdcassociates.com.
This seminar teaches…
• Why Have Claims Escalated since 1979?
• Submittal-Substitutions & Approved Equals—Case Study
• Profitable Pre-Construction Planning
• What Subcontractors Must Do in the Beginning
• Ambiguities—Who Wins?
• Win Defective Plans/Specs Conflicts Every Time!
• Win Conflicts and Omissions Every Time
• Delay and Disruption Costs
• Pricing Delay & Disruption Costs
• Winning Strategies
• Case Studies